Saturday, 25 March 2017

Harmony Day

On the 21st of March, we celebrated Harmony Day. Harmony Day is time for all Australians  to remember and respect our diverse cultural backgrounds and to share what we have in common.
To celebrate the day we participated in a lovely chapel service followed by some class activities that looked at inclusiveness, respect and belonging.

33 comments:

1. I found your blog web site on google and verify a number of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the excellent operate. I simply further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Seeking ahead to studying more from you later on!? I’m often to running a blog and i really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and preserve checking for brand new information. mecidiyeköy ingilizce kursu

ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I merely wish to offer a enormous thumbs up with the fantastic information you have here during this post. I will be returning to your blog for additional soon. MainPoker

ReplyDelete
  3. Please see all of our swords for sale below. If you are looking for something you don't see in our online catalog, please contact us. Swords For Sale

ReplyDelete
  4. You really should be a part of a tournament for just one of the best blogs on the web. I’m going to suggest this web site! Read More

ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another great post. Where else may anyone get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info. Gedung

ReplyDelete
  6. hey there and thank you on your information – I’ve definitely picked up something new from proper here. I did then again expertise several technical points the use of this site, since I experienced to reload the site many times prior to I could get it to load properly. I were pondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading cases instances will often have an effect on your placement in google and could damage your high quality rating if ads and with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my e-mail and can glance out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.. Mcdvoice.com

ReplyDelete
  7. Heya, this is brilliant posting. I truly liked. But there are many of off topic comments. I really would suggest you to get rid of or something like that. That’s only my estimation. Best of luck! whocall.biz

ReplyDelete
  8. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be actually something which I believe I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely large for me. I am looking forward on your subsequent put up, I’ll try to get the hang of it! grosir pakaian dalam

ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! NОN-EMЕRGЕNСУ MЕDІСАL TRАNЅРОRTАTІОN

ReplyDelete
  10. This site is actually a walk-through it really is the knowledge you desired concerning this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll certainly discover it. judi roulette online android

ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the guidelines you have discussed here. Another thing I would like to mention is that computer memory demands generally go up along with other developments in the engineering. For instance, as soon as new generations of processors are introduced to the market, there is usually a related increase in the size and style demands of both pc memory and also hard drive room. This is because the program operated by these processors will inevitably surge in power to leverage the new technology. cheap wordpress hosting

ReplyDelete
  12. It??s nice to definitely locate a blog the spot that the blogger is . Appreciation for making your blog site. natural male enhancement

ReplyDelete
  13. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it! software payroll terbaik

ReplyDelete
  14. This is the sort of information I’ve long been in search of. Thanks for posting this information. Cerrajeros Alicante

ReplyDelete
  15. hey there and thank you for your information — I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.. abstract oil paintings for sale

ReplyDelete
  16. Permainan menarik dan sangat menjanjikan bisa anda dapatkan dibawah ini!

Tentu saja dengan minimal deposit rendah dan Bonus Berlimpah:
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel

ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks , I have recently been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve came upon till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the source? rentacar kosova tradestation vps

ReplyDelete
  18. gemstones are expensive but when you give a ring with gemstone to your girlfriend, she would really like it.. tradestation programming

ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic job here. I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep heading because you surely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see more of this from you. multicharts vps

ReplyDelete
  20. Website: IncarQQ

Website: IncarQQ

Website: IncarQQ

Website: IncarQQ

Website: IncarQQ

Website: IncarQQ

Website: IncarQQ

Website: IncarQQ

Website: IncarQQ

Website: IncarQQ

ReplyDelete
  21. Our Website Sbobet Mobile

Our Website Situs Judi Online

Our Website Agen Poker Online

Our Website Judi Online

Our Website Taruhan Bola Online

Our Website Sbobet Mobile

Our Website Agen Bola Online

Our Website Lokalbet

Our Website Casino Online

Our Website Sbobet Mobile

ReplyDelete
  22. Situs Poker Tuandomino adalah Situs poker dominoqq online yang sangat di percayai memberikan tingkat kemenangan yang begitu tinggi dalam memenangkan permainan Situs poker di Indonesia.

Tuandomino memiliki berbagai kelebihan yang mana akan kalian rasakan saat bermain di situs Dominoqq poker online ini, Selain mendapat julukan dominoqq dan situs poker online terbaik.

ReplyDelete
  23. KlikQQ Situs agen DominoQQ Online Terbaik, aman dan terpercaya dengan persentase kemenangan yang tinggi di Indonesia menyediakan berbagai macam game KlikQQ online uang asli yang populer dengan sistem dan server stabil yang mudah di akses. Apabila anda merasa bosan dengan permainan Domino KlikQQ

ReplyDelete